HALLOWEEN AND HAWAII!!!

Halloween was fun and cute. Take a look!!! We went trick or treating with Chalon's kids, Auntie Mel's kids and Jason (Nic was at camp in Catalina... we missed her!!!)





Shane and I had a great time in Hawaii with Chalon and Todd. The kids stayed with Shanes mom Linda. Things were great... the weather, the hospitable locals, the surf, the sun, etc.

Here are some of our pics... Shane and I along the coast and at the Polynesian Cultural Center.... a beautiful sunset... a stunning beach... and my best action shot from the surf contest we watched. Enjoy!!





I know I don't talk much.... I just love to share pictures!!!
Luv to all!!!!

Erin

1 comments:

Jenn and Rich said...

I'm so excited you have a blog now. It's so fun to keep up with what everyone is doing. I'm jealous, I want to go to Hawaii.